Fees once paid will not be refunded under any grounds. College fee are subject to revision to be notified by the University. The student would have to pay any fee that may be prescribed from time to time.
- A student who has attended the class for the whole or part of a day in a semester is liable to pay the college fee for the whole academic year.
- The First year students must pay their college fee at the time of admission when registering their names. The other old students should pay the college / transport / hostel fee at the time of received SMS / individual letter from college and also students’ announcement will be pin-up in College Notice Board.
- Students must pay the College / Transport / Hostel fee semester wise or in a single payment every year.
- If the student fails to pay the fee within the stipulated time, the grace period may extend up to 10 days to pay college fees. If not paid, the students should compulsory to pay the fine `50/- after grace days for 1stone month and after that the fine `250/- shall be levied.
- Students are expected to keep safely all receipts issued to them for the fee paid. In case of any dispute regarding payment of fee, the college will not accept any responsibility unless the student produces the receipt to show that it has been paid.
- Students may pay their online fee through college website or www.feepayr.com. Students shall be remit the fee by NEFT / RTGS method through Indian Overseas Bank, Kilakarai Branch. The another mode of payment is collected as cash and DD and in college cash counter.
- DD / NEFT to be drawn in favour of The Principal, Thassim Beevi Abdul Kader College for Women, Kilakarai.
- College Fee Counter Opening Time :
For Students : 10.40 am to 11.00am; 1.10pm to 1.30 pm and 3.30 pm to 5.00pm.
For Parents / Guardians : 09.30 am 1.30pm and 2.30pm to 5.00pm.