DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- The college is committed to provide leaders through high quality education that can help our students to be academically abreast of their peers in any other institution; professionally highly skilled; and ethically sensitive to the concerns of Indian women, chiefly of the Muslim community, in order to empower them to improve the quality of their life with a distinctively TBAKC identity; and eventually gain for them, through a higher academic status, pride of place in the Indian Society, and in the world.
- To Produce more number of players
- To provide health care to the players
- To promote the sports skills among the players
4. Visiting Faculty
5. Seminar/Workshop/Conference/Symposium Organized(For Last 6 Years 2011-2016)
6. Students and Staff Achievements
7. Future Plans :
- To Make LIMCA Book, ASIA Book, GUINNESS Book of Record in Yoga.
- To Participate International National Level in Swimming Competition.
- To Participate National Level in Table Tennis, Volley ball, Badminton, Kho-Kho, Chess, Hockey and Athletics Tournaments.
- To Participate State Level in Basketball, Handball, Kabaddi, Cricket, Carrom Tournaments.
- To Participate District Level in Tennikoit Tournaments.
- More Number of University & National Players.
- To OrganizeInter Collegiate Tournament in Volleyball.
- To Organise Workshop on Yoga.
- To Organise Coaching Camp in Table Tennis, Volleyball, Yoga.
8. Contact Us :