- Organized a National Level Seminar on Green Consumerism on 06.02.2012. Dr. C. Durai Singam, Head, Department of Economics, Sethupathy Govt. Arts College & District Co-ordinator, Citizen Consumer Club, Ramnad, Dr. P. Natarajan, Prof., Department of Commerce, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry and Mr. S. Ramesh, District Civil Supply and Consumer Rights Forum, Ramnad were the resource persons.
- Organized a National Level workshop on “Emerging Trends in Commerce and Management Education” on 07.02.2012 in commemoration of Late Dr. S. Unoose Begam, Former Head, Department of Commerce, TBAK College, Kilakarai. Dr. K. Aludaiya Pillai IAS, Former Vice-Chancellor, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai inaugurated the workshop. Prof. (Er.) S.A.W. Buhari, Former Deputy General Manager, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Trichy and Dr. Daniel Lazar, Reader, Department of Commerce, School of Management, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry were the resource persons.
- Organized a National Level Training on “Human Rights of Women” sponsored by National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) – New Delhi in the college campus on 5.8.2016. Justice Mr. K.N. Basha, Former Judge, High Court, Chennai and Justice G.M. Akbar Ali, Former Judge, High Court, Chennai were the guests of honour. 238 Students, 8 Research Scholars and 14 Faculty Members from 11 colleges participated and expressed their positive comments on the technical sessions, arrangements and hospitality.
- On 06.02.2014 “Banking Literacy Campaign ” and a one day seminar on the topic “Be Prudent and Fluent in Finance” organized. Bank Managers and Bank Employees of IOB,Indian Bank,ICICI,Canara Bank and Pandian Grama bank were attended the campaign.
- On 28.01.2015 “Insurance Literacy Campaign” was organized Bank Managers and Bank Employees of IOB ,SBI,LIC Ramanathapuram were attended the campaign.
- On 29.10.2015 the debate on Global Investors Meet 2015-A Boon or Bane was organized,Mr S Rajendran, Asst.Prof. of Commerce acted as Judge for the debate.
- On 15.03.2016 On Commemoration of International Consumer Day a one day workshop is organized on the topic “Status of Consumer in the current Scenario”,Dr Kareem Gani,Co-Ordinator,Federation of Consumer Club,TamilNadu and Pondicherry.
- On 14.12.2016 a one day Orientation Programme on tally is organized, Mr Meiappan, Tally ,Regional Head, Kalvi Group,Chennai and Mr. Jamal Tally Subject Expert,served as a resource persons.
- On 11.09.2018 a One day workshop on “Business Talk” by Mr. S.S.Suraj Sundara Shankar MBA., Managing partner SVS Foods organization Madurai, the motivational speaker & a Leading Business Magnate.