ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE IQAC
- Organized orientation for the teaching faculty according to needs of their discipline at the beginning of every academic year
- Conducted counselling for the freshers regarding choice of Programmes
- Took efforts to strengthen the Placement Cell and arrange the job fair
- Conducted one day workshops for Teaching faculty on preparing for re-accreditation
- Monitored the centralization of the continuous internal assessment
- Monitored departments in the allotment of wards to mentors
- Helped departments to obtain feed-back from students
- Updated and recorded information regarding research, seminar, conference, symposium, etc., and publications of faculty members.
- Arranged exit meetings for outgoing students.
- Consolidated the feedback forms and documents for implementation of recommendations.
- Worked closely with the Steering Committee for NAAC Re-Accreditation.
Staff Development Committee
- On 17.10.16 IQAC & Quality circle of staff development organized a one day orientation programme on the topic, “English language Communication Skills” for the faculty members. Mr A Ahamed Riaz, An affiliate of Madurai VOICE, Country Head – Sri Lanka Operations and, Managing Partner of Madurai S.E.V Edusmart International, Mr Bennet Jay Ragland-Regional Manager, Mr Vishwanathan Mahadevan – Senior Soft Skills Trainer and Mr Afzal Ahamed–Trainer were the resource persons.110 Staff members were attended the programme.
- On 29.12.16 IQAC in collaboration with the Quality circle for MOOCs organized a “A one day sensitization programme on the topic, MOOCs and E-Learning concepts of 21st century skills” Mrs Shyama Iyer, National Coordinator, Spoken Tutorials, IIT, Bombay acted as the resource person.119 Staff members were attended programme.
IQAC Advisory Meeting 17-18
DATE: 24.07.17( 11.00AM-2.00 PM)
VENUE: Conference Hall
Dr. S Sudha Rani M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D
Assistant Professor, Department of English,
St. Mary’s College,
Tamil Nadu, India.